Come visit us on the Essex leg of our tour in Colchester!
Visiting seven locations over two years, Hunt & Darton Cafe is on tour!
Collaborating with Colchester Arts Centre Hunt & Darton Cafe is coming to Colchester for the month of January.
Launching on the 7th January and running until 31st January, the cafe will open its doors from 10am until 5pm with late night opening on Fridays, providing the perfect warm welcome to chase away those winter blues!
A fully functioning cafe that blends art with the everyday, Hunt & Darton Cafe is a social and artistic hub where spontaneity and performance meet great food and drink.
We are excited for this, the Essex leg of our tour, where for the first time, we put Toad in the Hole central to our menu alongside our infamous roast dinner sandwich.
At Hunt & Darton Cafe we are proud to satisfy appetites in more ways than one.
- ‘A pop up establishment of disarming eccentricity’ Lyn Gardner, Guardian
- ‘A must-visit Fringe experience’ **** Scotsman
- ‘A living breathing baking art project’ Cambridge Journal
- ‘Great work’ The Guardian
- ‘A uniquely delicious art installation’ Varsity